Wednesday, January 30, 2008

DWG Conference in Vegas 2/8/08

Hey All:
 
Just a quick note to let you know that I'm heading to Vegas next week for the Annual DWG Leadership Conference. The main reason I go is for the awesome deals they have on product - usually they ship it for FREE.  The nice thing is that while I'm there, I can order product for you and have it sent to your address with free shipping as well.
 
Let me know if you'd like to take advantage of this offer by responding to this note, and I'll be in touch.

John C. Skurka

DriWash Solutions

    www.driwashsolutions.com 
Vehicle Electronics
   
www.vehitronix.com
Automotive Tools
   
www.aToolCrib.com
Officially Licensed Sports Gear
    www.TeamzGear.com

8 Brooktree Lane
Ithaca, NY 14850
Voice: (607) 227-0130
Toll Free: (888) DRI-WASH [ (888) 374-9274 ]
Efax: (206) 237-6142
E-Mail:
jskurka@driwashsolutions.com
john@vehitronix.com
john@atoolcrib.com
John@teamzgear.com

 

No comments: